History

The Bull Inn was first registered as a pub in 1684. We have title deeds and documents dating back to 11 July 1893.

On 25 February 1918 it was bought by The Wallingford Brewery Limited who owned it until 1947 when Morrells Brewery Limited took it over.

In 2002 Morrells was acquired by Greene King who put it up for sale ten years later.

On 29 April 2013 The Bull in Great Milton was bought by the local community and is now proudly owned by The Great Milton Community Pub Limited.